Tunerpro rt issue

Discussion in 'VeloSyTy Chip Support for Syclone/Typhoon' started by jusssi, Feb 2, 2020.

1. jusssi

jusssi Member

Hello! I have some serious problems with my truck to get it running properly and its same with stock setup and tt chip setup. I've been trying to chase it with tunerpro and used adx file downloaded from this site. When hit connect it says connected but flashing data error all time. "Cable found and functional" appears when testing. Actually it does same connected-dataerror flashin with or without cable. Tested this with two different laptops, always same. What might be wrong with it? :(

2. EricM

EricM Administrator Staff Member

What exact cable are you using?

3. jusssi

jusssi Member

4. EricM

I would try some other COM ports on the list, even though it testing ok with the one you tried.
    Also, sometimes the ground wire from the ALDL plug is not good. You can try revising it with a new wire the connects to the case of the ECM, to see if that helps.

5. EricM

Also make sure you are using the right ADX, not the one for the scanmaster.

6. jusssi

jusssi Member

Ok, thank you for this, Ill try these.

7. jusssi

jusssi Member

Some update here; went garage and put another ECM which I have in with stock memcal and loaded 58adx to TP. It connected correctly and seems to working. So I think could ECM be culprit? o_O I'll try that another ECM with TT chip next.
    Something what I noticed was that MAT readings were quite strange; first it was somewhere +200°C then I pulled sensor and warmed it with heat gun numbers falled to 10°C (there was about that real temperature), and then started to climb back to high values, over 100°C ... I need new MAT sensor sure.

8. EricM

It's also possible the ADX file is not reading the MAT correctly.

It's possible the ECM is bad, or just unplugging and plugging back in improved the connections.

9. jusssi

jusssi Member

Thanks for input. Yes, it works now, after change ECM. I'm sure that it's in ECM because doesn't wor when put it back and I've done all ECM to engine wirings and connectors new. You were right about MAT readings, now they seems right.

10. jusssi

jusssi Member

I made quick test run in garage and it still runs quite badly at idle when closed loop. Made also log file:

Attached Files:

11. EricM

I see that the idle is unstable, but it looks like the readings look ok so far.

What exact injectors are you using?

12. jusssi

jusssi Member

Siemens 60 injectors. Idle is bad also with stock setup.