Am I the only one that goes to the track ?.

Discussion in 'Track Talk' started by WHITE T, Mar 27, 2016.

1. WHITE T

WHITE T Well-Known Member

image.png Last good trip to the track. Still on stock engine with upgraded valve springs. Stock original turbo and intercooler. D5 converter. 3" DP, stock turbo exhaust elbow. 30 spline Eaton Tru Trac, Moser axles. Wolfe Racecraft Anti Roll Bar. 60lb injectors, E85. M/T ET Streets, 255/60/15.
    This pass was without locking converter, had a problem and finally got it fixed. Locked converter last trip to the track, but traction was horrible on all but one pass and that pass the 60' and finish line clocks were not working, had my quickest 330, et and mph however.

2. TexasT

TexasT Member

kind of just a strip of pavement with out clocks and a mph reading. I guess it would be safer than street racing at least. Did you make any powerlogger logs to share?
    beat up on any rice or other new school muscle?

3. WHITE T

I do have some PL data.
    Don't really do any racing on street anymore, don't really run across much that I would think is a decent race anyways, where I am.
    I'm close to Fort Worth, where you from?.

4. WHITE T

Going to Denton Saturday night, get some testing in, before Bowling Green.

5. TexasT

TexasT Member

I am in south Arlington . Just south of I20 at park springs.

is this Ken? Where you out at Ennis last Fri night?
    I tried to make it down there but got hung up at work.

6. WHITE T

This is Ken. I did go to Ennis. Track was awful. 1 ok pass, barely left with any boost, no tuning in car at all. Just tying to learn the SD2, 12.29 @ 109.9.

7. TexasT

TexasT Member

Ennis never preps for the amatuer stuff. I'm sure north star will be much better.